Inuxu respects your right to privacy. We have a strict policy of not selling our customers’/user’s personally identifiable information, and are completely anti-spam. This policy explains the what, how and why of the information we collect from you/your device and the ways we use and disclose that information. By using any of our application(s)/service(s) you acknowledge to have read and understood this policy and agree to the terms of this policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you, when you fill the contact form available on our website. You may be asked to provide information to us through our online/offline applications including surveys, messages/email send to you. The information we request may include personal information, such as name, age, email address, address, and telephone number.
However, you are free to browse our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information collected from you can be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and cater to your individual needs
- To improve our website. We continually require your feedback to improve our offerings
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us serve you better and effectively
- To administer surveys, contents, polls, any promotional activities
- To send periodic emails about company news, updates, new offers related to product and services
Note: If anytime you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, you can hit the unsubscribe instruction provided at bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Hence, we implement all security measures to protect your personal information while browsing the site.
Information tracked through Cookies or other technologies
Children’s privacy & parental consent
Inuxu never knowingly collects personal information about users under the age of 13 or from pages targeted to users of this age group. In the event that it is brought to our attention that personal information about a person under the age of 13 has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to remove this information from our system.
Inuxu never knowingly collects sensitive information such as financial account numbers, government issued identification numbers, pharmaceutical prescriptions, or medical records.
We endeavor to treat your information as confidential and not cause any harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse within our storage system, alteration and destruction. We do not sell, trade, permit usage or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your prior approval in writing or electronically to do so. However, in the course of our business we may be required to disclose information about you or part thereof to our affiliated agents/business partners/retailers/vendors/service providers/third party servers/advertisers.
We conduct periodic internal audits to ensure that we are complying with the policies in place to protect your information.
- Email Communication: Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive emails, alerts, newsletters, and promotional communications from us, you can easily opt-out using the Unsubscribe link included in each communication.
- Cookie Control: Most modern web browsers give users the option to control the placement of cookies and/or to delete cookies that have been acquired while browsing the web. You can access these options in the preferences or options section of your web browser.
We retain unconditional right to modify or amend this Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page and will be effective immediately. The latest date of change to this policy will be posted at the top of this policy.
This policy was last updated on 18th Nov 2015.
If you have any questions or need any further information regarding our policy and Terms & conditions, you may reach out to us anytime.
Inuxu Digital Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Inuxu House, Opp. Regency Cosmos, Baner Road, Pune – 411045
+91 (20) 6531 2255