Brief Job Description:
- Responsible for advertising inventory growth across products
- Manage all facets of the new publishers’ acquisitions, value proposition, negotiating rates and renewing contracts.
Educational Qualifications: BBA/MBA or any equivalent
Inuxu offers Digital & Social Media Advertising solutions to advertisers/brands.
Inuxu’s ad-tech platform ‘adgebra’ empowers businesses to connect, engage and win the trust of billions of digital consumers. Adgebra enables brands to precise target desired audiences and is available in managed-service or self-serve models.
Adgebra caters to Native, Video and Rich-Media ad formats and presently connects to over 500 million monthly active users via its network of 2000+ partner publishers, managing 15 billion+ monthly ad serving opportunities.
Adgebra is the only digital adtech platform that supports and serves ads in 10 different Indian regional languages. Adgebra is monetizing millions of daily active users for top publications and news aggregators like DailyHunt, Sharechat, Tamil Samayam, TV9 Network, Sakshi, LiveHindustan, NavbharatTimes, Maharashtra times, and more.
Inuxu started operations In May 2013 and Is headquartered in Pune, with Sales staff across Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru & Chennai. Learn more about us @ www.adgebra.in
- Responsible for advertising inventory growth across adgebra inventory type
- Manage all facets of the new publishers’ acquisitions, value proposition, negotiating rates and renewing contracts
- This includes understanding and controlling inventory supply from each contracted publishers
- Monitor campaign performance on the acquired publishers and work closely with the ad-operations team for optimizing the performance, thereby maximizing profitability for publishers and achieving the campaign delivery targets
- Monthly Publisher Report review
- Troubleshoot tag and report discrepancy issues
- Manage incoming client requests regarding contractual issues and pricing
- Continuously engage with publishers to maintain healthy working relationships based on mutual business value
- Monitor publisher performance and fill-rate and work with publishers to increase both
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews and deliver against monthly campaign targets
- Handle Publisher discussions/updates and oversee Invoices/Payments from/to the publishers
- Create and manage the publisher performance reporting to the management team and any feedbacks
- Technical & Operational Knowledge in the below areas:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Facebook/Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Email Marketing Software
- Basic Copywriting
- Native ad platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong customer service mentality.
- Strong relationship skills, including the ability to participate in meetings and complete deliverables promptly.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Expertise in MS Excel with advanced functions like Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Attentive to detail and analytical mindset.
- A good facilitator, seasoned in active listening techniques.
- Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback in real-time.
- Is prepared to make hard decisions and trade-offs for the greater good of the campaign.
- Quick decision-maker.
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, a sense of responsibility & care, risk-taking and discipline.
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Freedom to enhance, share and demonstrate your skills and capabilities aligned towards organizational goals and objectives.
- Challenging and Learning Oriented work environment that nurtures personal and professional growth.