-Automation using Selenium
– Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
– Develop, review, and publish standards, policies, and procedures for all functions involved with or related to the quality and testing of Software Products.
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
– Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
– Coordinate, train, manage and oversee the quality assurance staff wherever needed.
Skills and Duties:
– Have experience with different automation tools Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, JMeter
– 5+ yrs of experience in Test Automation using Selenium or equivalent test automation tools
– Knowledge of software development life cycle. Knowledge of software testing life cycle. Write, review and execute test cases. Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team.
– Familiarity with manual testing.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment. Must be self-motivated and results-driven, with attention to detail.
Qualifications: Any Technical (IT) Graduate / Post-Graduate